Considering trying out the trendy Rare Beauty Foundation but not really sure if it’s right for you?
We could give you an in-depth review of the pros, cons, and features, but let’s be honest- what you really want to know is how it will look on YOUR skin type, not mine.
So, with that in mind, we rounded up video reviews from 10 diverse influencers with every skin tone and type imaginable, which you can watch below.
First, though, let’s make sure we’re on the same page and check out the different Rare Beauty foundation options discussed in these videos.
READ MORE: Best K Beauty Foundation
Rare Beauty Foundation at a Glance
- Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation No. 260N
- Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation No. 230N
- Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation No. 210N
- Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation No.320W
- Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation No. 160C
- Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation No. 340C
Want to Try Rare Beauty Foundation? Check These 10 Video Reviews First!
I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect foundation for years now. I’m not talking about just any foundation, either.
I’m talking about a foundation that will suit my skin type, that will last all day, and that won’t break the bank (although I’m willing to pay a bit extra for a REALLY great brand).
I think I finally found it with Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez, but to be really sure, I needed to see it in action. So, I turned to the top influencers to find out what they thought of it.
Here are some of my favorite Rare Beauty Foundation video reviews so you can do the same! For my own skin needs, #8 was a huge help to me.
1. Trying Rare Beauty Foundation on Textured Skin
2. Vianney Strick’s RB by Selena Gomez Foundation Review
3. See How RB Holds Up After 6 Hours
4. A FULL-DAY Test Run With RB
5. RB Liquid Touch on Oily Skin Review
6. Samantha Jane’s Wear Test & Review
7. How it Looks on Darker Skin Tones
8. An Honest Rare Beauty Review for the Over-40 Crowd
9. Up-Close Look at the Rare Beauty Color Swatches
10. Selena Gomez Herself Trying Out Her RB Foundation
As I said, I could talk all day about whether Selena Gomez‘s Rare Beauty Foundation works for ME, but unless you have my pale and sensitive skin, that doesn’t really help YOU, right?
I hope one of the videos above did the trick, though! If you’ve tried Rare Beauty, we’d love to hear your thoughts.
Have you used Rare Beauty Foundation? Tell us how it worked for you below!