Looking for some luxurious at-home turmeric face masks to buy or DIY?
Curious about why you’d even want to use this spice on your face?
Check out the benefits below, then read on for some of our favorite homemade and store-bought ideas!
You may also want to check out these At-Home Face Masks Without Honey
Benefits of turmeric face masks
Before we talk about the benefits of turmeric, it’s important to note that this isn’t medical advice.
If you have a skin condition, talk to your dermatologist before using any new product, including at-home face masks.
Even though it’s an ordinary household spice, turmeric has an extraordinary reputation as being beneficial for your whole body.
Most people know about the spice because of its properties as a natural pain reliever.
However, the same compounds that make it great for pain also make it wonderful for your skin!
Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties that can help relieve conditions like acne, redness, or even wrinkles.
In short, it can make your skin glow, help your skin regenerate from acne episodes and prevent new ones, and helps remove dark spots from your skin.
Of course, in order to use it correctly, you need to know how to combine it with other ingredients, and have radiant skin.
Let’s start with some DIY ideas, shall we?
Related: Turmeric Benefits For Hair
DIY Turmeric Facemasks
A little turmeric and a few other household ingredients is all it takes to make these amazing face masks.
1. Skin Brightening Turmeric Face Mask
In order to get brighter skin, you can make a mask out of turmeric, lemon juice, and milk.
Both turmeric and lemon have powerful lightening properties and will help you get rid of any dark spots, while milk will keep your skin soft and moisturized.
In order to make this mask, you need to take three teaspoons of turmeric, and then add lemon juice and milk in a 2:1 proportion, until you get a thick paste.
Apply it on your face, and leave it there for 10 to 15 minutes. When you’re done, simply rinse it off and follow your normal routine.
Related: BENTONITE CLAY FACE MASKS
2. Acne Turmeric Face Mask
Turmeric is very good for acne, in both treating and preventing it. If you combine it with honey, you get the best antibacterial combo.
All you need to do is mix two tablespoons of turmeric with a tablespoon of honey, and apply it on your face for 15 minutes at most.
The consistency needs to be thick, as putting raw turmeric on your face can leave it very dry.
Remember to thoroughly clean it when you’re done, as honey can attract dust and clog your pores.
You can also try the tutorial in the video below!
3. Soothing Turmeric Face Mask
Certain situations and allergens can cause very bad allergies, and they are definitely not pleasant.
However, turmeric combined with aloe vera is a great solution for irritated skin.
What you want to do is get three spoons of turmeric in a small bowl and add aloe vera gel until you get a nice consistency.
After that, apply it to your face for 15 minutes, and you’re done!
I love this tutorial video below, too.
4. Regenerating Turmeric Face Mask
If your skin needs fast regeneration, you can think of making a turmeric and coconut oil face mask.
It’s moisturizing, regenerating, and your skin will start healing in no time.
All you need to do is mix a teaspoon of turmeric with a teaspoon of coconut oil, and leave it on your face for 20 minutes.
Remember to clean your face thoroughly after you’re done, as coconut oil can attract dust and clog your pores.
Turmeric Facemasks to Buy
Prefer to just buy something that’s ready to apply? No problem!
These store-bought turmeric face masks are amazing!
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
5. Himalaya Purifying Mask with Turmeric
I was always a big fan of Himalaya.
They have amazing products, the prices are always small, and everything is as natural as possible.
If you have the chance, I highly recommend this facial mask with turmeric.
- WITH NEEM & TURMERIC: That help purify skin, improve its resilience and provide calming and soothing properties to leave your skin clear and glowing
- IDEAL FOR NORMAL TO OILY SKIN: Helps visibly reduce oiliness and clean clogged pores. Soothe your skin, reduce occasional acne and reveal your clear, blemish free complexion
- DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED: Enjoy the sensory pleasure of a gentle and mild facial scrub that is non-drying on your skin
- FREE FROM COMMON CONCERNS: Includes ingredients for quality and stability, but remains free from other ingredients such as phthalates, SLS, SLES and parabens
- CRUELTY FREE: We care about our furry friends. That’s why we never test our personal care products on animals
6. Anairui Turmeric Clay Mask
This is a very good turmeric facial mask, and it’s good for any skin type.
It’s got anti-inflammatory, brightening, repairing, and anti-aging properties, so it’s basically a miracle in a box.
- Skincare facial mask: Turmeric has strong antioxidant capacity, combine with Vitamin C, restores the look of radiance to dull skin, and works well to address uneven skin tone, leaving skin feeling soft, supple, and glowing
- Smooth & Radiant: Turmeric is often used in India as a traditional ingredient to help skin beauty and improve the appearance of acne prone skin. As our users said this favorite clay mask leave a radiant and smooth skin feel.
- GLOWING CLAY MASK -- Unlike other turmeric skin care products, this Turmeric facial mask contains powerful ingredients Vitamin C & E, which help boost skin radiance, resolves skin aging, water retention, dullness and wrinkles
- After Cleansing face, apply a small amount evenly ont face,advoid eyes and lips.Leave on 15-21 minutes to dry completely and then gently remove and rinse face with water
- CRUELTY-FREE FORMULA - Our mud clay mask fits most skin types, oily, dry, normal, combination and not sensitive skin. If for any reason you decide this product isn't a good fit for your skin, we offer a 60-day money-back refund.
Related: DIY Clay Masks
7. JJ Beauty Turmeric and Vitamin C Facial Mask
Between the antioxidant properties of vitamin C and turmeric’s lightening effect, this mask offers a wonderful solution if you’re dealing with dark spots or acne scars.
Just apply it according to the instructions and you’re done!
- 🥰FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: Skin Loving and Best Quality Ingredients that Suitable for Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination, and even Sensitive skin.
- 🛫FACE MASK SKINCARE - ALL IN 1 PRODUCT: that means no mess and ready for you to use || Save your time from buying and mixing up all the ingredients.
- 🧏♀️ FACE MASK BEAUTY REGIMEN STEP TO GET A RADIANT and HEALTHIER COMPLEXION: Clear Pores and Control Acne, Blemish || Calm Redness || Decrease Scarring, Hyperpigmentation, Dark Spots || Decrease Wrinkles || Brightens and Tightens Skin || Minimizes signs of Aging ||
- 🌱MAIN INGREDIENTS; Turmeric, Aloe Vera, Bentonite and Kaolin Clay, Vitamin C, Sweet Almond Oil and Coconut Oil
- ✨TREAT YOUR SKIN: See your Natural Glow after the 1st use and transform after just in a few weeks. 💕💕 LIMITED QUANTITY: To Quality Control and Prolong The Life of Product; We Make Smaller Batch. Order yours now! 💕💕
Remember that you shouldn’t use a turmeric mask every day, as it can stain your skin.
However, applied once every couple of days for 15 minutes, you will be fine!
Again, though, ask your dermatologist first if you have any existing skin conditions.
Turmeric face masks can become a big part of your weekly routine, and with so many options to choose from, it may be the best decision you ever made!
Related: 5 Super Easy Turmeric Body Scrub Recipes to Make